Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Meds are inconvient and do nothing other than cause trouble.

Last night, M went into Dom mode, which can really suck depending on when he chooses to go into it. Sometimes, I can tell right away that he's gone into Dom mode. Other times, I am not sure until I say yes and he replies back yes, what? or I say okay and he gets onto me for saying okay. Last night was one of the other times. I hate it when he goes from us discussing something as simple to a videogame to instant Dom mode because I always feel like I screwed up and he's upset with me, which whenever I ask he usually tells me that he wasn't upset unless I am in trouble.
Well, last night he was wanting to know things that I need to work on. I told him that I couldn't really think of anything else, other than what we had already established. I would have been happy to end the coversation there and go onto something else. Something that didn't involve Dom mode. Unfortunately, M wasn't having any of that. He went off topic once, and the moment I got sarcastic, he said that I got distracted way too easily and went right back on track.
I really couldn't think of anything else so finally I just mention meds, not that I was looking for help in this department. He wanted to know why he hadn't heard of me taking meds before now. I told him I didn't know. Now, that I think about it I should have said, you didn't ask and it's not information that I go around volunteering, but I think may have gotten me in trouble for being disrespectful. So maybe it was a good thing I basically didn't say anything.
He wasn't too happy when he found out that I hadn't been taking my meds most days and none in the past few weeks. In fact, it ended up with me in the corner, bare. The corner is always such an awful place to be. First off, it's embrassing. Secondly, someone is upset with you, which is even worse than the embrassment. I don't embrassing if I got to keep my pants on. I guess it could have been worse. I could have got a spanking.
So what did I learn from this experience? Medications suck. They usually taste nasty. They are a bugger to remember to take them, and they do nothing but get you into trouble when people find out that you haven't been taking them. There is one upside to medicines being on the list. Once M thinks it is an established rule, he will quit asking about it, just like he did with bedtime. Bedtime is easier to keep up with and inform M when I didn't follow through because of the clock. Meds, on the other hand, are harder to remember if I actually took them or not that day. So if I forget to take them, unless it becomes a habit, I probably won't remember to tell M.

No comments: