Saturday, March 14, 2009

In for it now.....

I don't know what happened. I thought I had studied enough. Apparently not. Now, I am in hot water. I am currently home visiting my parents for Spring Break. Safe for now. However, I know when I return to school. I am going to be sorry that I wasn't more attentive.
Last week, I managed to fail three tests, and I didn't turn in a homework assignment. I am not really worried about the homework assignment. The teacher will let me turn that in late. I'll just turn it in with the next chapter. The thing that worries me about the homework is I fessed up to M about it. So now instead of having three spankings waiting for me, I have four. Much to the delight and disappointment of my rear which will be taking them, he is spreading them out over the week so I don't have to pay up all at once. However, I am sure that my rear is going to be wishing that he had spread them over a couple of weeks instead of a couple of days.
To make it even better, I have to sit on this awful stool for lab on Tuesday. I've never had a spanking the night before going to lab. However, the stool hurts enough on it's own. The teacher usually spends the first 45 minutes of the lab lecturing and giving a quiz. The moment she allows us to start with the experiment I jump out of my seat and spend the whole entire rest of the time standing. I can only imagine how much worse it is going to be with having a sore rear before going to lab. Not looking forward to that at all.

On another note, M has decided that we need maintance. :( I am not looking forward to it at all. On a good note, it is only once a week and doesn't start until next Sunday. On the other hand, I really don't want maintance. M doesn't understand why if I don't like the idea of maintance why I am not fighting against. Truth be told, I don't think it would do any good if I did.
I can get a horrible attitude which M doesn't like at all. It's not that I get nasty and start yelling and cussing at him. It's usually more of I don't feel like doing schoolwork anymore. I don't care that I have a quiz tomorrow type of behavior. Sometimes, it will carry over into me kind of backtalking M.
For example,
Me: I don't want to do my physics homework.
M: When's it due?
Me: Tonight. In about three hours.
M: You better get it done.
Me: I don't want to it. It's stupid, and most of the problems are unsolvable.
M: I bet they are solvable. Go do your homework, and I'll talk to you when it's done.

An hour later
M: Did you get it done?
Me: No.
M: Then why are you calling me?
Me: Because it's stupid, and I am getting nowhere.
M: Do you need a spanking?
Me: No.
M: I think you might need a spanking to help you get it done.
Me: No. I don't need or want one.
M: Then, go finish your homework.

Almost this exact conversation has led to me getting a spanking in the past. Not because I didn't get the homework done, but because I had a sorry attitude about doing it. M says he's found a pattern of me having a crappy attitude, me getting a spanking, and the attitude going away for a while. He is opening to avoid it all together by just settting maintence.

No comments: