Friday, March 20, 2009

Still owe two

The four spankings that I owed started onMonday. After getting the first one out of the four, I was sent to the corner for fifteen minutes. Have I ever told you how much I hate the corner? It is an awfully boring place. However, it served the purpose that M was wanting. It got me to thinking, and I probably spend way too much time on the internet, which I have decided I am going to work on.
School has a tendency to wear me out. I get too frustrated, and I don't get enough sleep. I went down to get my laundry out of the basement. Usually, after a spanking, I get very calmed down and contrite. Usually, I stay this way at least a couple of days. However, I quickly got aggrevated,and basically, asked for another spanking. It did the trick, and I felt alot better. Unfortunately, I don't think it counts towards my four.
Tuesday, I got a second one. Thankfully, no corner time. Wednesday and Thursday I didn't get one at all. So I still owe two more. Translation. Three days of spanking in a row if we do tonight and Saturday because I still have a maintance spanking on Sunday. Maybe, M will forget about it.

No comments: