Monday, March 2, 2009

Stupid Class

All I have to say is go me. Okay, that's not true. I actually have a good bit to say, but I want to start out by once again saying, GO ME!!!!! I managed to go all week without getting in trouble. There was one or two times where he asked if I needed one, but thankfully, it didn't get to that point.
M has also made me start keeping a chart. I am suppose to study two hours per week per subject. When I mark off a class, I am suppose to text him. That was something new that he started last week. If it isn't done by 7 PM on Sunday, I can expect a session with the hairbrush. I am not liking the chart at all. It shouldn't be that big of a deal, but I felt pressed to get it done this weekend when there were a thousand things that I would have rather have been doing. I guess that is sort of the point though: to get me to quit procrasinating so much and pay more attention to my schoolwork. Funny, how implementing some sort of study plan was my idea. Stupid me. Someone remind me the next time that I want to work on something not to bring it up to M.
An issue that M and I disagree on is bedtime. It's not that I stay up all night partying or doing whatever. In fact, most nights I am in bed an hour or two before bedtime, which is midnights on school nights and two on Friday and Saturday. Most days I don't have a problem with this. I am usually spent by ten at night anyhow, no matter what day of the week it is. However, some nights work requires me to be up past bedtime or friends will want to go do something. I was luck enough to get wonderful friends that are nightowls.
Yesterday, one of my friends turned 21, and some of them were getting together to celebrate. I told them that if they needed me to I would go get them some more vodka. I'd rather me go get it than for one of them to try to drive after drinking. I asked M for extension until 3, which he thought was way too late. His condition was that I could have it in addition to the extension that he gave me for Wednesday that he couldn't recall. However, there was the stipulation that if I was late for classes today because I overslept because of staying up too late, I would be spanked.
Well, I went to bed right after I even got off the phone to M at around ten last night. I figured that if they needed something they could just call me and I would go. I was way too tired just to stay up and wait for them to call. They never did call.
I, however, was late to class. M eventually texted me today and asked me if I was late. I replied back, "yes, but not for the reason we discussed". Quite frankly, I am almost always a minute or two late for that class. Mondays are hectic days at work so I haven't heard anything else from him since I sent my reply. Unfortunately, Monday nights when he gets off of work are always busy for me. I always have meetings. Hopefully, the last meeting will be relatively short as I am sure M will want to talk about it.
I would like to say that I will be able to talk myself out of a spanking, but I have a good feeling that even if I manage to get him not give one for the account of bedtime I will be getting another for being late on a reoccuring basis. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: