Sunday, March 8, 2009

LDD

I don't know if anyone else reads the Loving Domestic Discipline site, but I have a few issues with the site. I check on the site every couple of days to see if anyone has posted any new comments since it doesn't show whether or not comments have been posted recently.
Every once and a while there will be someone on there that I think is totally off the wall. Occasionally, I agree with someone. I understand that everyone has their own way of doing things. You can't apply the same set of rules and standards for everyone.
If you haven't read the comments recently, I highly suggest you do. My post might make more sense. Two of the most recent comments involve maintance discipline. Both are highly recommended.
I am not particularly fond of maintance discipline, but I can see where it can work well for some people. However, I think that both women are a lot braver than I am. I would throw up my hands, stomp my feet, pack my bags, and leave.
The one guy does daily maintance and doesn't do it very hard. Okay, so I guess it's not that bad, especially considering the fact that she wrote in another section about how much good it does her. In fact, I believe she posted the day before he did.
The other guy I know for a fact that I wouldn't put up with that. I would run home to my mother in a heart beat. He only does it twice a week. How nice of him. However, he believes in being strict and even maintance is harsh. Unless she is spanked to tears, her maintance isn't considered to be effective.
I am not a crier when it comes to physical pain unless it is an extreme pain. Under this guy, I would be turned into hamburger meat. Honestly, why does anyone put up with that?
Lord knows I can get my own butt enough trouble without having the excruiciating pain of someone trying to strip the flesh off of my rear just to try to ensure that I behave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I followed Bonnie's note to visit your site. I look forward hearing your point of view.

Attached are a couple of reviews for LDD. Yes, there is something there to read, just let the buyer beware.

http://www.christiandd.com/bookreviews/mrlovingdd/mrlovingddbyannie..html

http://disciplinedfeminist.blogspot.com/2006/12/cautions-about-loving-dd-blog.html

Anon