Saturday, March 28, 2009

You don't know me so don't judge me

I am going to be quite frank, and it has nothing to do with anything my readers have said. It has to do with how rude some people are. I am online quite a bit. I am especially fond of chatting. It is a good way of meeting new people and learning from them. It is also a good procrasination tool.

The problem that I seem to have is running into people who believe in discipline, whether it be a domestic discipline relationship or not. Normally, females aren't so bad and are okay with simply chatting. The males on the other hand are a completely different story. There are a few out there who are willing to chat and wait until they have known you for a while before they try to submit any other ideas.

There are a few males out there, however, that think so highly of themselves that the only reason anyone would want to chat with them is because they are need of discipline and are seeking help from them. Then, they get all high and mighty when people are not willing to agree to either their ideals or to submit to their off the wall discipline.

I will admit that I am on the heavy side. If you ever met me in person, you would know I don't have a problem with it. I can do a lot of things that several skinny people can't, and it amazes me because you would think that they would be in better shape than I. I, do however, have a wonderful personality, and tons of people like me. Quite frankly, I don't need someone's approval who has never met me.

I think part of the problem is we have too many boys trying to be doms when all they are is little boys. It takes a true man to be a dom. I am not online because I need judgement. I get plenty of that in my daily life. I am not online because I need someone else to tell me what I am doing wrong and how I should behave. I already have people for that.

If you're not capable of leading in real life, you need to quit trying to run all over people online. It doesn't take long before your true colors show through. Subs and doms alike can tell when someone is being fake. When you're trying to give out punishments because the software is bad, you're not a leader. You're attempting to get your jollies at someone else's expense, and it won't be at mine.

For those of you who have understood me and have given me support, thank you. It's genuinely appreciated.

2 comments:

PrettyGirl said...

Hey,

And you have found the bane of our mutual existence as single people exploring the DD lifestyle.

Who are these people? And what makes them think they are entitled to 'discipline' and direct you at their whim? I have no idea. I have decided however, that I will not allow anyone who is not emotionally invested in me the honor of the place of leadership in my life.

Sure there are those who are interested in disciplinary relationships with those they meet on-line and I hope they find the person they are seeking. But these free-range Dom's who are attempting to pollinate the countryside with their acolytes? Uh, no thank you.

Based on your post, I am sure you have come across the type of Rent-A-Dom who wants to control your diet, exercise and sleep habits for starters. These are men who exhibit all of the behaviors they want to change in you, lol. The goal of DD is not to provide someone with trumped-up charges in order to attempt to decree punishment. Lol, these people,,,,

P

confusedbutlearning said...

Thank you for understanding where I am coming from. If they actually knew a thing about the person that they were trying so hard to discipline, they might see some of the things that they are aiming to correct might just be somethings that people just don't need work on.